Saturday, May 1, 2021

Anugerah Pelajar Terbaik Inovasi and Anugerah Tokoh Pelajar 2020.

 



Alhamdullilah, having been a student of this university for more than 2 years now, I can safely say that I never thought I would be standing there and receiving the awards for Anugerah Pelajar Terbaik Inovasi and Anugerah Tokoh Pelajar 2020.
I received so much support from my family, KJ, lectures, coach and close friends by my side and I am indebted to my most significant supports, my parents for always being there for me, in my good and bad times.
All of them played a big role in my life in helping me to achieve these awards. To everyone who has been a part of my life and a part of this journey, I wholeheartedly thank you and express my gratitude. ☺️

Dari FB Damia...


No comments:

Post a Comment